Vice President Business Operations
Experience: 5+ years operations experience in a data-focused products company.
The VP Operations is responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the Operations Team, focusing on the processes of Client Onboarding, Order Processing and Performance Reporting.
NaviStone® is breaking new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting. NaviStone tracks the site behavior of anonymous browsers and matches them to accurate postal names and addresses, in a privacy compliant way, allowing clients to send highly personalized direct mail communications to new prospects who are “ready to buy.” It’s a new and rapidly growing field.
We added 100 new clients in our launch year of 2016 and plan to add 200+ more in 2017. If you like super stable/nothing ever changes environments, please stop reading now!
Duties and responsibilities
- Assure that all new NaviStone clients are efficiently onboarded in a professional and cordial fashion.
- Fulfill all client orders accurately and efficiently.
- Provide all required client reporting on a timely basis.
- Manage operations staff and develop staffing requirements for the operations team.
- Develop user specifications for all operations related engineering projects.
- Act as project manager for the integration of all product upgrades and additions.
- Consistently and tirelessly work to improve operations efficiency.
- Participate as a full and active member of the NaviStone Leadership Team.
- Represent NaviStone in a courteous, professional manner consistent with the company’s four core values.
- 5+ years operations experience in a data-focused products company.
- Proven ability to lead teams and projects involving a mix of process, people and technology.
- Ability to work with engineering teams to spec and develop automation tools.
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves and get dirty” at a detail level.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment where cultural fit and the need to constantly pivot and change are critical.
- A collaborative mindset — the ability to identify what matters and get it done within a small team environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- A good sense of humor.
- Proficiency in a musical instrument other than guitar (optional — and the CEO has already claimed tambourine)
Creative Assets Manager