Get the scoop on what's new at NaviStone
Renoviso Builds a Marketing Program for Long-term Success with NaviStone
Renoviso, a home renovation company passionate about delivering a high quality, low cost and hassle-free home renovation experience, partnered with NaviStone in an effort to acquire more customers. They launched a campaign with the NaviStone Turnkey Postcard Program allowing them to retarget visitors coming to the site at a category level via the power of personalized direct mail. The results? Through the roof…30:1 ROAS.
Read more about how NaviStone is driving great results for our clients!
NaviStone in the News!
NaviStone CEO, Larry Kavanagh, was recently interviewed by CincyInno on how direct mail is alive and well, the big problem NaviStone solves for marketers and how web-powered direct mail is poised for serious growth! As quoted in the story...
"It’s clear that digital ads and direct mail have their own unique advantages and disadvantages. What’s historically been less clear is how marketers can leverage the benefits of each while eliminating their drawbacks. This is NaviStone’s M.O."
Check out the full story here .
What's New in Financial Services Marketing?
When 4 out of 10 American’s haven’t visited a bank in 6 months, and 67% of millennials only use online banking, it’s critical for the modern day marketer in the financial industry to reinvent themselves in order to reach consumers with the most relevant offer.
How does NaviStone fit in? We have reinvented digital retargeting by turning online applicants into customers via the powerful channel of direct mail.
We do this by:
- Unlocking a new universe of applicants. NaviStone can identify and score your most qualified prospects. We work with financial businesses to flag either pre-screened prospects, or we can work directly with your credit screening vendor.
- Re-engaging customers. Uncover lapsed customers and drive reloans. NaviStone programs allow flexibility in segmentation and the customized messaging necessary when reaching lapsed buyers.
- Doubling your response by remailing. Your direct mail program is also driving web visitors. Remail them and double your impact!
Interested in learning more? Contact us at email@example.com.
Movers & Shakers: NaviStone Team Updates
Technology & Innovation Award Finalists: NaviStone was recently named a finalist in three categories in the upcoming 2019 Technology and Innovations Awards, hosted by the Cincinnati Business Courier. In its ninth year, the Innovation & Technology Awards program recognizes companies that are transforming how we use technology while introducing innovative products and services in Greater Cincinnati. The Courier will honor the finalists and winners during an awards ceremony on April 4th.
In the Spotlight: Two members of the NaviStone engineering team recently took the stage at the Momentum Developer Conference in Cincinnati. Developers from around the area gathered together to learn from their peers on better, faster, and stronger strategies and techniques. Aaron Brongersma and Ken Herner educated the audience on how the NaviStone engineering team monitors the systems that send over half a million postcards a month.
Welcome to the Team: NaviStone is pleased to introduce you to our newest team member, Lisa Slader! Lisa joins the team as a Client Partner, ensuring that we are delivering on what we promise our clients and meeting (and exceeding!) program goals. She comes to our team offering 20 years of extensive experience in leading high-profile customer loyalty opportunities. Welcome Lisa!
Join our Team!: Are you passionate about data and how it’s helping marketers drive outcomes? Are you committed to understanding your customer’s needs and obsessed with solving their problems? At NaviStone, we are leading the industry in triggered direct mail technology. We add the power of intent to expand the scope and improve productivity of your direct mail programs. And now, we are expanding our team. If you are interested in joining a progressive team view our job openings at https://www.navistone.com/career.
Follow us on Twitter to see what our team is up to this winter! @Navi_Stone.
Coming Soon to a City Near You
NaviStone is hitting the road this season and would love to meet up! We hope to see you at the following events.
- eTail East Connect: April 1st-3rd in Miami. The NaviStone team will be in attendance and we’d love to connect!
- ACMA 2019 National Catalog Forum: April 8th in Washington D.C. Planning to be there? Let’s discuss all the latest in retargeting offline.
- 2019 Catalog & Integrated Marketing Summit: April 24th-25th in Philadelphia. NaviStone will be sponsoring and speaking at this event. Come join NaviStone’s VP of Business Development, Angie Arnspiger, as she co-presents with Michelle Houston, EVP, CohereOne. They will be speaking on “Leveraging Online Behavior to Drive New Revenue”, on April 24th at 9:00-9:45AM.
- 2019 GRMA Growth & Innovation Forum: May 8th-9th in St. Pete Beach, Florida. The NaviStone team is excited to be participating in this event. Let’s meet up!
- CMO New York: June 13th in New York. Let’s connect.
Please reach out to schedule time with us!