Get the scoop on what's new at NaviStone®
Design Toscano Drives Conversions with Individualized Postcards
For more than 25 years, Design Toscano has introduced exclusive home and garden decor, reproduction furniture and accessories, and one-of-a-kind home and garden accents to passionate customers eager to surround themselves with unique and extraordinary objects. As an e-commerce business, Design Toscano was challenged in identifying consumers coming to certain categories of their website who are highly engaged but leaving the site without making a purchase.
Design Toscano and NaviStone partnered up to activate a personalized postcard program that was used to reach visitors based on category engagement offering a highly individualized and timely customer experience. The payoff?
Learn more about the NaviStone postcard program.
NaviStone Announced as a Finalist in the Innovation & Technology Awards
NaviStone is honored to be named as a finalist in not one, but two categories for the Cincinnati Business Courier’s 8th annual Innovation and Technology Awards. The awards were created to celebrate innovative companies and unveil how new ideas can be developed as fuel for the Tri-State’s economic engine. NaviStone is being considered in both the “Most Promising Startup” category and the “Outstanding Marketing Innovation” category. Finalists will be formally recognized and the winners will be announced on April 19th.
Interested in being an innovator? Learn more about careers at NaviStone.
New Data Clusters Narrow In On Direct Mail Responsiveness of Site Visitors
It’s no secret. People are surfing the web more than ever before…browsing, researching, comparing, considering. But, are all site visitors actual contenders for a conversion? With NaviStone’s new Explorer Clusters, brands now have insight into the commitment level of website visitors when it comes to making a purchase, allowing marketers the opportunity to better segment, target and individualize their Direct Mail offer. This unique method of scoring and segmenting website visitors not only protects wasted spend, but opens up the opportunity for a truly individualized outreach for more productive results. Test The Purchasers first, then expand to the next cluster, The Evaluators. Evaluators converting? Then, expand your test to the next cluster…The Inquisitors!
Want to learn more about our Explorer Clusters? Contact us at email@example.com.
Growing the Team
The NaviStone team is growing and we are pleased to introduce several new members who have joined the company since December. Please meet our newest talent.
Learn more about the new members of our team.
Coming Soon to a City Near You
- eTail East Connect: April 11-13 at JW Marriott Marquis Miami. The NaviStone team will be in attendance and would love to connect!
- Digital Travel Summit: April 30-May 02 at Green Valley Ranch, Las Vegas, NV. Join Angie Arnspiger during the Innovation Exchange Roundtables on April 30th at 1:10pm.
- The 2018 Catalog and Integrated Marketing Summit: May 2-4 at Westin River North, Chicago. Don’t miss Larry Kavanagh, CEO of NaviStone, speak on May 2nd at 2:15pm. *This event is free for retailers!*
- Data Strategy Forum: May 2nd at The City Club of Washington DC. Come hear Allen Abbott, COO of NaviStone, discuss “Turning Web Traffic into Direct Mail Conversations” at 3:30pm.
- IRCE: June 5-8 at McCormick Place West, Chicago. The NaviStone team will be in attendance and would love to connect!
- CRMC: June 6-8 at Hilton Chicago. Come visit us at the NaviStone booth.
Let's meet up: firstname.lastname@example.org.