At the end of the day, having a complete view of the customer's interactions with your brand and the ability to use the data to drive insights about that customer, will lead to a better customer experience. Take a minute to learn about how AI can enable a better customer experience.
In a recent Gartner study, it was reported that by 2020, 85% of customer interactions will be managed without a human. Is this at odds with 2020 also being the year of the customer?
If data plays a key part in shaping a meaningful CX strategy and AI plays a key part in making sense of vast amounts of data, then it makes sense that AI would have a positive influence on CX.
Remember the three contributors to a positive customer experience. Design, Product and Customer Service
- Can you offer better customer service if you provide 24/7 service?
- Can you use chatbots to ensure this round the clock service, simply and efficiently?
- Can you offer better customer service if you provide a self-service option?
These are all enabled by AI.
- What if you can recommend complimentary products that resonate with the consumer?
- What if you can improve the level of personalization used in your marketing outreach?
Also enabled by AI.
At the end of the day….having a complete view of the customers interactions with your brand, all that data, in one place, and the ability to use the data to drive insights about that customer, will lead to a better customer experience– only enabled by AI.