Get the scoop on what's new at NaviStone®
Direct Mail Done Better: Postcard Success by Design Toscano
Earlier this month, NaviStone took the stage at the NEMOA Fall 2018 Summit with home furnishings retailer, Design Toscano. The session was a hit! The audience packed full of smart marketers walked away with the keys to triggered direct mail success. Some of the highlights of the session included:
- The emotional effect that is at the root of effective direct mail.
- Direct mail response rates are 10-30x higher than digital.
- Web-powered direct mail is the next step in the evolution of marketing
- Design Toscano is seeing better engagement from web visitors after sending them individualized postcards based on browsing behavior.
For more case studies on how NaviStone’s web-powered direct mail solutions are helping brands, click here.
Reach Highly Responsive Cross-Brand Browsers via the Powerful Channel of Direct Mail
Multi-brand advertisers now have a unique opportunity to expand prospect audiences by reaching previously unaddressable browsers across all owned sites. Know when your browsers are in-market and target them with the right offer at the right time. Reach those highly responsive site browsers with the greatest likelihood of purchasing across brands with NaviStone Cross-Brand Audiences.
With NaviStone Cross-Brand Audiences you can…
- Increase your audience size by identifying browsers from one brand and marketing to them through another.
- Target smartly without ever having to share your data by using NaviStone's proprietary technology.
- Uncover first-party prospects to include in your direct mail programs in a privacy safe way.
Want to learn more about getting more from your cross-brand audiences? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Movers & Shakers: NaviStone Team Updates
Farewell: This fall marks a bittersweet farewell for NaviStone as we say goodbye to our Chief Operating Officer and Founder, Allen Abbott. Allen is retiring this fall after a career of 43 years. “I’ve had the honor of working alongside some wonderful leaders in the direct marketing industry for over thirty years, and especially over the course of the last couple of years here at NaviStone,” says Abbott. Please join us in a warm congratulations on his retirement as we wish him the best of luck!
Congrats: Cheers to NaviStone Campaign Execution Manager, Maia Dauner, for her recognition as a NEMOA fall Rising Star! Given by the NEMOA organization, this award honors a select few who are recognized as the best and brightest people in the direct marketing industry. Maia is known at NaviStone for the “quiet hustle” she provides our operations teams. Ensuring client campaigns are executed seamlessly and successfully.
Thank You: NaviStone would like to extend a big THANK YOU to the Freestore Foodbank of Cincinnati for allowing us to farm their Giving Fields this summer. Our NaviSquad set out to harvest over 100lbs of vegetables and work in the fields doing various jobs to help the staff and had fun while dong it! Freestore Foodbank provides food and services, creates stability and further self-reliance for people in crisis in the Cincinnati and surrounding areas.
Welcome: We are pleased to announce two new members of our team! Please meet Tova Suddarth, Director of Client Onboarding and Matt Shapard, Client Partner.
Coming Soon to a City Near You
NaviStone is hitting the road this fall and would love to meet up! We hope to see you at the following events.
- Brandemonium: October 2-5th in Cincinnati. Join us as we speak on stage on Thursday, October 4th at 4:10pm on the topic of, “Web Browsing Infused Direct Mail: the newest addition to Omnichannel is fueling brand growth.”
- Digital Travel Connect US 2018: October 3-5th in San Diego. The NaviStone team will be in attendance and would love to connect!
- Argyle Digital Marketing Forum: October 10th in New York City. We will be there and would love to connect.
- The Midwest eCommerce Summit: October 18th in Chicago. NaviStone will be exhibiting – meet with us!
- The Texas eCommerce Summit: November 13th in Dallas. NaviStone will be exhibiting – come see us!
Please reach out to schedule time with us!